Friday, April 1, 2016

Sharepoint MVP 2016

I'm glad to announce that became Sharepoint MVP 2016: 6th time in a row. Would like to say thanks to whole community and to Microsoft for their recognition of my efforts. Last year was not easy, and I'm glad that I was able to continue to help people in their work and share my technical experience with people via blogs, forums, open source projects and so on. Sharepoint is evolving, we now work a lot in Online platform and on client side, rather than on-premise and server side like we did couple of years ago. These changes bring new challenges and new questions for developers and IT-professionals. And community support has crucial role there. I can't evaluate how much community helps me in my work, so my efforts are just modest payback for this help). Again, thanks to all readers of my blog. Let's keep charged and see you in new technical quests and issues)

No comments:

Post a Comment